Friday, December 31, 2010

This blog was lost, but now is found.

Hello readers!
it has come to my attention that this blog has been being neglected!
So hereafter i will start posting again. I have been on break from college and have been writing some things and posting them elsewhere, maybe i will come back and post here again, now that i realize this exists...
Anyway, i am alive and well, trying to get myself excited for the new semester. I am going to be taking some fun things this semester, have to focus on the good stuff! Cant focus on the not so good stuff, like having to wake up at 5 in the morning. haha. I am super excited to be taking watercolors , i think that is going to be such a fun class. I am not sure exactly how its going to work yet, but i will be sure to let you know! I have almost the same schedule as i did last semester, just different classes. I am taking speech, sociology, watercolors and a hawaiian studies class. I think these will all be pretty fun classes, the ones i am looking forward to the most are speech and watercolors. I found out that i enjoy speaking in front of the class, and that i have no problem with that. Thats why i am taking speech this semester, plus i think its a requirement for my major anyways. So that will be fun. The husband of my psychology teacher last semester teaches a speech class but i didnt get to be in his class this time. I think he teaches public speaking or something slightly different, so maybe next semester i will get to be in his class.
The title of this blog post is a reference to the song Amazing Grace, that interestingly enough i was singing and listening to the other day. Isnt it funny how life seems to tie itself all together sometimes?
I am excited to get this blog back on the road,brush some of the dust off and get posting!
Anyways, thanks for reading, i am supposed to be feeding my dogs, so i have to go now! I will write more later!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment