Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I am still alive!

Hey guys, i have not written a post in a long time, just wanted to let you know that i am still alive!
I have been so busy in school that i have not had time to do anything. In fact, i just remembered that i had a blog! My latest crafting project has been working on my Doll Baby. If you dont know, these are like cabbage patch dolls (but cuter). My mom made me some when i was little, and taught me how to make them. I had bought one of the heads and the body and had stuffed him and attached his head. Thats as far as i got. So this week i pulled him out of storage and began attempting to make his hands and feet. Harder than it sounds, as you can see i got one foot done. Then i got distracted and crocheted him a special custom hoodie, and made him some pants. I am thinking of making him some socks, so you cant see how badly i did on the feet! I will get to his other foot and his hands eventually, i need to pick up a doll needle first.

No comments:

Post a Comment