Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Somewhat of an update.

Okay well. It seems that i have not remembered that i had a blog for many months. What i have been doing in the past three months...going to school. I took four classes again this semester. ugh. Logic was terrible, i should have taken addition or something instead. I hope that even after i do terribly on my final, my teacher still gives me a B. She told me i could literally make my grade go down if i did bad enough on the final. How encouraging. The posting online says i have 85%, which is a B, im hoping i dont make my grade go down too much. I am lucky that she graded us on if we did our homework or not, not if we got it right. I have my final for Logic tomorrow. Yuck. Luckily i finished all my other finals and this will be the last one. I did my finals for English and Anthropology yesterday, they werent that bad. I am hoping i at least get a B in both of those classes. The final for English was fun, we got to write an in class essay. It was easy, i just feel bad for my teacher, she is going to have to try to read my essay. I gave her an envelope so she could mail my stuff back to me. Not that i really want to know, but it might be interesting. I will be sad to not get to go to my photography class anymore. It was my favorite class, and not just because i got to borrow a 400$ camera from the school. :) I was sad because i had to return the camera,i didnt want to take anymore pictures. But then my teacher told us something on the last day of school, he said that it doesnt matter if you dont have a nice camera, it doesnt matter any of that, as long as you are having fun and making art. Hes right,as long as you enjoy taking pictures, why should it matter what you take them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment